Take your website to new heights! The following Wordpress SEO cheat sheet provides you with…
The biggest strength of WordPress is its plug-in and widget system. This type of architecture allows developers around the world to develop applications and functionality that benefits the whole WordPress Community. The following are the 10 best WordPress plug-ins in my view. They add insurmountable value to WordPress and make our lives as web developers so much easier.
- Platinum SEO: is an SEO plugin for WordPress that allows users to manage each page’s title and meta description, as well as every other aspect of your website’s SEO.
- Contact Form 7: is a WordPress plugin for building custom contact and other website forms, which are then delivered to specified email addresses. Easy to use and builds great user friendly forms.
- Google analytics for WordPress: helps webmasters add analytics to their websites by simply entering the website tracking id code.
- Secure WordPress: helps to secure the administration area of wordpress and protect it from attacks and injections.
- Image widget: add images to the sidebar with easy with this widget.
- Google XML sitemaps: generates a XML sitemap for your website and updates it continuously, allowing you to submit a sitemap to Google.
- W3 Total Cache: helps to reduce and speed up website performance. This means your web pages will load faster which is an important factor for search engines as well.
- Sociable: add social media links and pages with ease
- DM album: showcase your products or services with great looking galleries
- WordPress firewall: blocks attacks on your website and alerts you of attempted attacks.