Website Analytics & Tracking
Website analytics is a very important SEO component as it allows us to track our SEO progress, as well shape our efforts and improve our targeting. Google Analytics provides an impressive breakdown of data from a website. It tells us:
- How many visits a website has had during a given period
- The sources that users used to find the website, e.g. referring website, search engine etc.
- The keywords that visitors used to find the website
- Which country and city the users are from
- How long users spent on the website etc.
Data Analysis & Insights
This information is very valuable because it can help guide SEO efforts and provides data that clearly shows SEO results. Furthermore, it allows us to analyze the behaviour of visitors to a website and understand how they use search engines. This means that your targeting strategy is improved and more focused on your core target group.