Take your website to new heights! The following Wordpress SEO cheat sheet provides you with…
WordPress is a very robust and flexible CMS, Content Management System which allows users to manage and publish content online. WordPress however has several security vunerabilities that need to be addressed with plug-ins. The following list is a list of the very best security plug-ins for WordPress, helping to ensure that your WordPress website is protected from injection and other such spam attacks.
- Stealth Login is a plugin that allows you to create a custom URLs for logging in, logging out, and administration. Ensuring that you dashboard is well protected from hackers.
- Login LockDown is a wordpress plugin that records login attempts and the IP address of thos logging in and blocks users that get login details wrong a number of times, helping to protect against hacker access to your dashboard.
- Admin SSL helps to secure the admin login page, admin area, posts, pages – whatever you want really – using Private or Shared SSL
- WP-DB-Backup helps one to backup your WordPress Database in case your website gets gets injected by malware or viruses that require you to reload a fresh copy of your website.
- WP-DB Manager allows one to manage, optimize and repair WordPress databases
- Antispam Bee helps to protect your website from digital spam
- NoSpamNX protects your website against automated comments and spambots
- Akismet is a complete anti-spam solution that protects your website from unwanted spam and boggis comments
- Math Comment Spam Protection adds a math comment protection to your comment form to root out spambots and automated submissions.
- SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam is a captcha that helps to remove spam and automated comments
- Blackhole acts as a trap from spambots and automated comment bots.
- Invisible Defender